- Be thankful for what you have before asking more of yourself and others.
- You will only regret the things you don’t do.
- Forgive AND forget, not letting go of the past will fester into bitterness.
- Eliminate negativity.
- Eat well.
- Have a consistent sleeping pattern.
- Stop worrying so much.
- Say ‘yes’ more.
- Read more, you can never learn too much.
- Why walk when you can run?
- Dance like nobody’s watching.
- Love fiercely (and fearlessly)
- Take more photos.
- Swap excuses for apologies, even if you’re right it doesn’t hurt to be wrong.
- Spend more time outside.
- It’s never too late to learn a new skill.
- Do what you love and love what you do.
- Listen to criticism but don’t take it personally.
- Quality not quantity.
- Talk about your blessings more than you talk about your burdens.
Tuesday, 11 November 2014
20 small reminders.
I can't remember where i saw this list but it's one i really like (i'm pretty fond of lists!) and i think you guys will be able to take something away from it too. Let me know in the comments what you think.