Tuesday 31 December 2013

Daily Make-up Bag.

I'm not one to wear a lot of make-up and unless I have plans for the day I don't wear anything. I can be really naughty and forget to take my make-up off before I go to bed sometime which is obviously terrible for my skin! I'm working on it though!

When shooting for this post, it was quite a shock seeing how much I actually put on my face every day and that I really do need to be careful and make sure I take care off my skin and wash my face thoroughly every day.

I recently bought a new foundation which I am loving at the moment, it's Rimmel Londons, Wake me up foundation I was previously using Dream Matte Mousse but found it quite cakes and couldn't find the right color for me. I prefer liquid foundation anyway so coming across this one was perfect, i'd read a load of good reviews on it so knew it wouldn't let me down! I've tried one of the Mac liquid foundations as well but didn't find the coverage was right for me, I do want to try a better coverage Mac  foundation because I do love their make-up!

Base: Foundation, Concealer and Powder.
For my base I use Collection, Lasting Perfection concealer in Light for any blemishes and under my eyes! I use the foundation as above and then Rimmel London, Clear Complexion powder in Transparent 021 to buffer and take care of any unwanted shine!

Bronzer
I've only recently started wearing bronzer so haven't experimented with anything other than this one, I do want to experiment and get my hands on some alternative brands and colours. I use Rimmel London, Natural Bronzer in Sun Light 021 on the cheek bone, jaw line and forehead. 

Blusher
This blusher from Avon is one that my mum used to use, it's not a bright pink more of a browny one which was what I wanted, I have quite rosy cheeks anyway so don't need a lot of it anyway just to line the cheek bone and give my face a bit more shape. It's lasted absolutely ages.

Brow kit
My and Saz get our eyebrows threaded every 3 weeks and we've both become almost obsessed with the shape and colour of everyones eyebrows. I'm always jealous of other peoples! I fill mine in to define the shape and make them slightly darker without drawing them on! I use GOSH, Brow Kit in 001.  The brush isn't as thin as it could be so I need to purchase a thinner separate one. 

Brow Highlight, Mascara and Lip Conditioner
I also highlight my eyebrows using the Topshop eye palette in Orion and then Maybelline, New Volume Express Mascara. I started using this after reading reviews that it was good and I love it, then to finish I just use Blistex Lip Conditioner, especially in this weather my lips suffer a lot.

That's it, my face complete!





No comments:

Post a Comment