Friday 22 November 2013

Slacking already!

Sorry guys, i'm slacking already. I've been super busy with work and haven't had time to edit the images that I want to add to my posts.

I'm in the middle of creating a backlog of posts so you're not waiting like this again for another one.
My aim is to have at least one post out a week but occasionally I will be too busy or simply have nothing to write about.

Nonetheless there is loads more you can check out. I'm forever on twitter, posting the most random and boring tweets but feel free to take a look. I'm also always updating my instagram so i'll add the links to those at the bottom of this post for you to check out. Currently they will be far more interesting than this blog.

I'm getting there though I promise!


Twitter: HannahCox10
Instagram: hannahcharl0tte
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/hannahcox10

No comments:

Post a Comment