Sunday 16 February 2014

Tanya Burr Lip Gloss

Hey guys,

So, as many of you will have heard, Tanya Burrs Lips and Nails collection was finally available online for us! How exciting for her.

The collection was a must have for many of you avid followers of Tanya, it was incredible to see how many people rushed to grab one of the awesome products from the limited online stores they were available from. I for one didn't hesitate to get my hands on some of the lip glosses. I would have ordered the nail varnish as well to give that a go but it was completely out of stock, not a single colour was available on 'feelunique.com'  how incredible is that! (well not for me!)

I ordered 2 of the lip glosses and was so excited to try them out, I am still yet to have an excuse to wear them. I'm going out tomorrow night and have every intention of wearing one! I have obviously tried them both on though, prancing around my room with them on like a pampered princess! I bought 'Vampire Kiss' and 'Afternoon Tea' which are both absolutely beautiful. The 'Afternoon Tea' is a subtle light pink gloss, perfect for the more natural look and then 'Vampire Kiss' is a bold, deep red which i'm a massive fan off, as soon as I saw it I knew I was ordering that one! I prefer the bolder colour on me, being quite pale it adds a bit of something, especially as I don't wear a lot of eye make-up. Although i'm getting better at experimenting with my make-up rather than always wearing the same thing every day. It's getting a bit boring!

The lip glosses I bought are both gorgeous, however the only thing I have to say about them is that they are really sticky! I prefer the matte look anyway but wanted to try something glossy and thought these were the perfect excuse. It was a shame because I love the colours and the look, just the stickiness of them is a bit of a downfall. Don't get me wrong though, they are still so worth buying, i'd definitely recommend them for the colours and the wand applicator is really nice.

Left: 'Afternoon Tea'   Right: 'Vampire Kiss'


No comments:

Post a Comment