Wednesday 1 October 2014

What i Ate Wednesday #2

Worst blogger ever!

I've forgotten to taken photos of my breakfast and my lunch today. But don't fear i have a back up plan.

For breakfast i had Kelloggs Crunchy Nut. I had to be in work early this morning so didn't have time to eat breakfast at home or go to the gym so it was a work time breakfast this morning. It was a standard bowl of sugary cereals really.

I had a glass of water between breakfast and lunch. For lunch i had the same as last week, brown pitta bread with cheese, chorizo and baby spinach. I toast the pitta with the cheese and chorizo in it which makes it takes so much better! I'm not a huge fan of bread so thin pitta's toasted are a perfect solution. I didn't have the additional cucumber slices and tomatoes this week, didn't feel like i needed it but was just having it for the sake of it. 

My photo from last week but i ate the same thing pretty much!


I didn't have any snacks today! However, I did have a glass of orange juice and a cup of tea in the afternoon though.

For dinner i had pasta bolognese with a glass of water and I was really naughty and had a Fudge cake bar for pudding! 

With added bacon.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment