Thursday 9 October 2014

What I Ate Wednesday #3

I wrote this yesterday but got distracted by GBBO and didn't input the pictures or upload it last night so you're getting it on Thursday!

Okay, so one day i will get the hang of this and remember to take photos of everything i eat/drink but until then you have another WIAW with dated photos and where i have no previous photos you will have to rely on my description of the meal i'm afraid.

I was going to blame it on the fact that i have to work so taking photos of my food isn't at the forefront of my mind but that's a rubbish excuse so i won't!

I didn't go to the gym this morning because i was suffering with pain in my hip and back so had Breakfast at home. I had Bran Flakes with Porridge Oats and skimmed milk. I've recently started using the My Fitness Pal App and it's been really useful for making you aware of what you are eating and how much of everything you consume.

I had a glass and a mug of green tea infused with cranberries, it was actually surprisingly okay. I wouldn't say i loved it but i really fancied a hot drink and am conscious of not having too much cows milk and sugar!

For lunch i had the same as i've had the last 2 times i've done WIAW. The beginning of the week i was having soup and thought it was going to be nice to have something different to write about today but obviously by lunch time today i really didn't fancy anything else. Typical!
Instead of having cheddar cheese this week i've opted for Mozerella after a recommendation from a colleague and it's actually really nice in the pitta. Will definitely be doing that again, yum!

The same picture you've seen for the last 2 weeks!

I had another glass of water in the afternoon and for dinner i had beans, 2 slices of red onion and cheese mini flatbreads (i'd eaten one before remembering to take the picture) and a smoked haddock, cheese and leek fish cake.



Tucked in, them remembered to take the picture!
I couldn't help myself and had 3 plain digestives in the evening but shh

No comments:

Post a Comment